Find out more about the Wildlife Management Advisory Council for the Yukon's North Slope.
We are proud to share the responsibility for protecting this special place - a place of infinite beauty and unrivaled richness of culture.
Imagine a place of extraordinary splendour and natural resilience.
Imagine a masterpiece of abundance, steeped in rich tradition and unlike anywhere else in the world.
Imagine a place of breathtaking beauty.
This place you've imagined - it exists.
P.O. Box 31539
Phone: (867) 633-5476
or (867) 633-5525
Fax: (867) 633-6900
- Polar Bears, Harvesting and Inuit- ITK
- Inuvialuit and Polar Bears (ISR CITES Brochure)
- Polar Bears in Canada (Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami CITES Brochure)
- 2012 Yukon North Slope Conference
- Herschel Island Qikiqtaryuk: a natural and cultural history of Yukon's Arctic island
- Wildlife Watch Volume 20 No 1
- Inuvialuit Knowledge of Nanuq
- Speech : The role of Harvesters and Traditional Users in Environmental Monitoring Programs
There are currently no featured events.
- Arctic Borderlands Ecological Knowledge Coop read more
- Ecological Integrity Monitoring in the Forest and Tundra Ecosystem of Ivvavik National Park read more
- Monitoring the Coastal Zone Ecosystem in Ivvavik National Park read more
- North Slope Grizzly Bear Project read more
- Porcupine Caribou Rut Composition Count read more
- view all projects