Find out more about the Wildlife Management Advisory Council for the Yukon's North Slope.
We are proud to share the responsibility for protecting this special place - a place of infinite beauty and unrivaled richness of culture.
Imagine a place of extraordinary splendour and natural resilience.
Imagine a masterpiece of abundance, steeped in rich tradition and unlike anywhere else in the world.
Imagine a place of breathtaking beauty.
This place you've imagined - it exists.
P.O. Box 31539
Phone: (867) 633-5476
Fax: (867) 633-6900
- Polar Bear Traditional Knowlege Study Press Release
- Story on CBC-Polar bear in good Shape, Inuvialuit hunters say in study
- 3 -year Term Report 2011/12 - 2013/14
- Rare Arctic Wildlife Scenes Caught on Camera
- Herschel Islaned - Qikiqtaruk Inventory, Monitoring and Research Program, Key Findings and Recommendations
- Herschel Island Qikiqtaryuk: a natural and cultural history of Yukon's Arctic island
Yukon North Slope Conference
Sep. 29, 2015 to Oct. 1, 2015
- view all events